Interactive books are a great way to teach and practice basic skills. These books feature a variety of pre-academic and fine motor tasks. As a result, interactive books can keep your children or students actively engaged in work through the use of a creative theme and a structured set of activities.
Each book in the Let’s Achieve Interactive Book Series will include the following tasks:
- Let’s Number: Count (1:1 Correspondence) for #1-6.
- Let’s Listen: Find the beginning sound for themed words.
- Let’s Position: Position items according to the preposition.
- Let’s Spell: Spell basic words that align with the theme.
- Let’s Build: Create a flat brick design using building blocks.
- Let’s Match: Match non-identical items.
- Let’s Sort: Sort by color, size, or category.
- Let’s Sculpt: Sculpt a themed design with playdough.
- Let’s Write: Write a themed word.
- Let’s Answer: Answer yes/no questions based on the theme.
- Let’s Read: Read a sentence and fill in the missing word.
- Let’s Stack: Stack 5 strips to make a completed scene.
- Let’s Trace: Trace a line from one item to another.
- Let’s Create: Create a scene by placing items anywhere on the page.
- Let’s Pretend: Pretend to engage in an action using the cutouts.
- Let’s Color: Color a themed item by number or letter.